Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello!

As you can see from the title, this is a blog about my travels and studies in Norway.  I'm going to study at the University of Oslo for classes in archaeology, artifact conservation, and marine biology.  I plan to post pictures as well as write about all the interesting experiences I have.  Beware: I am a nerd, and I will geek out about random stuff! (Like ships, and strangely shaped doorknobs, or the weather)  I'm planning on about one post a week (probably more at the beginning, due to just getting used to life in another country).  Special thanks go out to  the sponsors of the Flanders University Club Scholarship that helped fund this experience, and Grand Valley State University for assistance throughout this process.  However, all opinions are my own responsibility.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment